Thursday, 20 June 2013

Witchy Business, Witch and Famous, and more

I haven't blogged in ages, and frankly, I'm not sure if I'm going to be here regularly again, but I did want to take a moment to talk about some projects I've been working on. There's my current work in progress, which seems to be vaguely Arthurian in tone. There are a few old ideas that I've never really been able to pin down, that I might have another crack at when I get a chance, including one where I have an introduction that more or less came out of nowhere, and I don't know what to attach it to. There are plenty of pieces I can't talk about, because they're for other people, but I do look like being busy for the next few months.

And then there's a new release. I know, I know, there's only one new release anyone is excited about right now, and that's 'The Ocean at the End of the Lane'. Even I went to the email telling me that my copy had been dispatched first, before checking the one that told me the other good news. The other good news, in this case, is that Witch and Famous, the sequel to Witchy Business (which I wrote working with Eve Paludan) is out on kindle. The Amazon UK link is here. The Amazon.com link is here. Witchy business is also out in paperback, for those who prefer it.

No comments: