Friday, 5 April 2013

Pieces Stacking Up

Just a quick check in that's partly about writing, but more just about things I've been doing. I've got a variety of things that are out with people, or building up to publication, or something similar. There's a project that is due out in the next couple of days that I worked on in that interesting space between ghosting and collaborating, that could potentially be moderately big, but that I can't talk about until it happens.

There's my last manuscript, which is out with a publisher at the moment, waiting for them to say yes or no (a very small publisher already said yes a while back, but I wasn't sure what they could do that I couldn't).

There's my short story 'A Sense of Adventure' which is due out there in Wendy Tyler Ryan's Second Avenue Second Hand anthology shortly, or soon, or eventually. One of those, it being a truism of editing land that time never seems to do what anyone thinks it's going to once you're there. I'm sure that it's going to be good, though.

I also found a fencing mask that I can wear my glasses in, which is probably a fairly random thing to add in here, but seems worth mentioning. It means that, for the first time in years, I can see perfectly as I fence. It's amazing how often, you only notice the difficulty with something once you've found a better way.

No comments: