Monday, 23 January 2012

Winners.

Just quickly announcing the winners of the two copies of Court of Dreams I'm giving away.

The first one, being drawn randomly, had a few entries, making me resort to my old D&D dice. The result there is a copy going to April Plummer.

For the other section, only Donna Hole seems to have been inclined to tell me what was in Grave's pockets. Still, it was really quite a good suggestion, so I have no qualms whatsoever about sending the second copy her way (if you're reading this, I've sent you an email about it. If you didn't get it, let me know)

Copies will be winging their way to you as soon as I get down to the post office. Oh, and there's still a larger giveaway by my publishers over on Goodreads, should anyone want to try their luck there.

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations to Donna and April!
And did you use a ten or twenty sided dice for your role?

Donna Hole said...

Thanks Stu :) And congrats to April too.

I got the e-mail, and replied back with my address. I'm excited.

......dhole

Wendy Tyler Ryan said...

I am stoked about getting your book, but I don't want anything to distract me from the final edits of Book II. So I'm keeping my nose to the grindstone and I will make your book my reward for when I'm finished!

I wish you the best of luck with it.

Christina said...

lol. I love that you used D & D dice.