Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Some Villainous Last Words

1. “I don’t care if you’ve grown up to wear spiky black armour. Give your dear old aunty a hug.”
2. “You know, I can’t imagine why no one has thought of cleaning out the spike pit bungee style before”
3. “Are you sure about this evil throne room open to face a very large drop? You know I like to pace while I talk to-”
4. “I will kill you all with my army of… what’s that? What do mean ‘the minions have gone on strike’?”
5. “What harm can it possibly do me? It’s only a hobbit. Now pass the eye drops.”
6. “Yes, yes, nice sword. You do realize you’ve come out in just your underwear, don’t you?”
7. “You can’t defeat me! I am invulnerable except for one carefully hidden flaw breach-able only using an object I have hidden in the depths of… oh, bugger.”
8. “You know, you don’t see many throwing axes these days. I say, that one seems to be getting bigger…”
9. “Don’t give me ‘you’re leaning against the lightning rod master’ just throw the damn lever. Wait, did you just say I was-”
10. “No, bad dragon.”

2 comments:

Tessa Conte said...

LOL the eyedrops are classic.

And I love the last one. *snigger*

Donna Hole said...

LOL; Clever.

.....dhole