Thursday, 13 October 2011

Pay it Forward Bloghop

This is for the pay it forward bloghop, run by Alex and Matthew I must admit to not normally doing bloghops, and if you find yourself here, please don't feel you have to jump straight for the follow button. Have a look around. Hopefully, there will be things you genuinely want on your blog feed. If not, I won't be offended.

The idea here is to link to three blogs I enjoy reading, and which I think you will like too. I've picked three that offer something a bit different, so here they are:

Estella's Revenge
The Standing Invitation
Rachel Green's excerpts blog.

5 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Visiting from the Blogfest. There seems to be a lot of writers in the mix. Nice blog!

Matthew MacNish said...

Hi Stu. I'm here as the co-host from the Pay It Forward blogfest (obviously). Thanks so much for signing up.

And I wasn't following your blog until just now, so the fest is working!

Lydia Kang said...

Thanks for the recommendations. I haven't heard of the first two, so thanks! I'm a new follower here too. :) Have a great weekend!

Pat Hatt said...

Will check out the links, as I blog hop about, nice blog too!

Jeremy Bates said...

i missed the pay it forward hop, so stopping by fashionably late! nice to meet u :)