Thursday, 19 May 2011

Good News

Two pieces of good news on the novel front. First, one of the novels I have ghostwritten has won an award. Since this one is covered by an NDA I can't say which, or for whom, but it's nice nonetheless.

Secondly, and rather more importantly, my novel Court of Dreams has just been picked up by a small publisher. I'm quite excited by this one, since it's a chance for people to finally read my brand of funny/strange fantasy in novel form, rather than just the urban fantasy novels that are currently out (see the sidebar, if you're wondering)

I'm sure at some point in the not too distant future, this means I'll be pestering you all, trying to promote it as much as possible, but for now, it's just nice to say that I have the acceptance.

2 comments:

Cherie Reich said...

Congratulations! That's awesome your book was contracted to be published.

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Wow, congratulations TWICE! :)