Friday, 10 December 2010

The Answer

Thanks for all the guesses on the keyhole blogfest. I think it is probably time I told you the answer though.

Firstly, this is all from my Brian Northington stuff, the YA novel for which is out to a publisher at the moment, and a couple of the original short stories for which can be found in my writing credits tab. The two character's whose rooms I briefly mention at the start are Spider and Peter Edgeborough.

The main room description is for Philip Edgemonton Straggle, who used to be the resident monster wrangler/adventurous type for P.Edgeborough and co. (supplier of assorted dungeons of doom and other essentials for the truly evil overlord) until he met with what passes for an industrial accident in these circumstances. He had a particular fondness for dragons, and went out with Spider for a while.

2 comments:

Madeleine said...

I have a key award that you can pass on to anyone who guessed your room's occupant correctly over at mine. Thanks for joining the fest it was great fun to read your entry. :O)

Dominic de Mattos said...

Just from the description of the room, I can tell that your book is going to be fun!

You won the Though the Keyhole Key for having the closest guess on my blogfest entry! Come read the whole solution to my puzzle!