- The Glass. A man so sadly pathetic that he can only end up as the assistant to a fake psychic gets catapulted into a battle between abandoned angels and the things that live just the other side of the mirror. I'm aiming for funny and creepy in equal parts.
- Dave Maccleston: Lord of Darkness. An ordinary bloke ends up taking over a small kingdom of evil when the former overlord dies in a tragic 'messing with the fabric of reality' accident.
- Corners. Started life as something about the rather strange city I mentioned in other things, and is due to end up as a merry wandering around all sorts of places.
- Grey Knight. A brief meander into the realm of urban faerie stuff that I tried to write once before. William Grey was taken by one of the courts of the fey a couple of centuries back, as one of those people they keep alive while it amuses them. Now, he has to work for their interests in the modern world, while trying to claim back some semblance of humanity and identity. Probably fewer jokes.
- A vague idea about dungeon design as a money laundering scheme for the gnomish mafia. Another one I've tried to write before.
Monday, 29 November 2010
Things I'm Writing
I occasionally mention that I'm trying to write lots of things at once (usually shortly before I mention that I have deleted lots of things at once) and I'm doing it again. It's just that this time, I'm determined to keep the files for these projects around so that even if they don't get finished immediately, I can keep coming back to them. I'm currently working on: