- A sword of general light entertainment. Like role playing's traditional dancing sword, but with a wider skill set.
- Gaffer tape of healing. Because Gaffer tape can fix anything.
- A drunken sat nav. Because you've got to find that lost city somehow.
- A sword of extreme bluntness. What happens to the average vorpal sword after the health and safety people have been in.
- A box of random reorganisation. These actually exist. Usually as filing cabinets.
- Infinite String. Because some string wants to be longer than the official 31.5cm answer to a pointless question.
- A shield of shielding. All right, technically just a shield...
- Spectacles of continuous accountancy. This may count as a cursed item, or might just be the only way the average barbarian thief is going to keep track of his or her finances.
- The badge of minion making. Before it's attached, they're happy, normal people. Afterwards, they're grumpy, slack jawed and inclined to obey orders with stupid literal mindedness. May be used in our world by certain coffee chains.
- A ten foot pole of... well, you tell me what all those ten foot poles are for. There must be some point to them.
Thursday, 18 November 2010
Magical Items the Other Way
Has it really been more than a week since I last posted? Still, as a way back into things, ten magical items that assorted heroes might find at some point. You might recognise a few as favourites of mine: