Tuesday, 21 September 2010

Stuff

  • Various of my friends will be starting back at university about now, so good luck to all of them, and let's hope things don't get to the stage of the student who is suing Queen's University over his grade.
  • Almost time for the commonwealth games, so good luck to my friend Chris too. Not that we'll be able to watch him compete, since the BBC doesn't really do fencing.
  • I have managed to get one of my characters into a rather large and dangerous dungeon complex. Now all I have to do is figure out a way through it that is suitably funny.
  • I'm persisting with the freelance writing, though I'm also increasing my attempts to find work elsewhere. Writing the odd novel for a living is fun, if not as hugely paid as I might hope, but the stuff you have to do around it is rather less interesting.

3 comments:

Raquel Byrnes said...

Good luck with the free lance and the story. Hope your character remembered his ball of string before going into that maze!

Edge of Your Seat Romance

Donna Hole said...

I'd like to be a free-lance writer. I'm no goo at hunting down projects to write on or magazines to sell to though.

Good luck on your scene write.

......dhole

Jodie said...

The fencing might be on the red button - although good luck finding out what time it's on if it's there.