- The Were-Accountant. Perfectly happy twenty odd days of the month, but spends the four around the full moon advising on offshore tax options. (I use this one in a couple of things.)
- Things. My favourite. The capital letter is important.
- The Mer-Fish. Half fish. Half... um fish.
- Vampire penguins. After all, they do look like they're wearing evening dress at all hours.
- Those gremlins that quite clearly sit on traffic lights waiting for me to arrive, before changing them to red.
- The actor's ghost. As per normal ghosts, but only allowed to show up at feasts, accusations of murder and drinking contests. May inspire pointless soliloquies.
Sunday, 12 September 2010
Monsters with bite.
Vampires and werewolves, werewolves and vampires. Endlessly. To celebrate the zombie sofa, and because I half hope that someone will be sufficiently silly to take one of these ideas and run with it, some slightly less common monsters: