Friday, 1 January 2010

New Year

Happy New Year everyone. Let's kick things off with some resolutions, shall we?

  1. To fence at least one competition worth ranking points this year.
  2. To write something everyday on whatever my main project is
  3. To seek academic publication, an academic position, and world domination. Not necessarily in that order.
  4. My writing still needs more penguins.
  5. To improve my cardio-vascular fitness to the point where I don't feel like I'm going to die after the first round of fencing's direct eliminations.
  6. To sell at least one novel this year.
Right, having done that, I'd like to direct your attention to my flash fiction piece The Greatest Thief. Enjoy.

2 comments:

quillfeather said...

Sounds like mighty fine resolutions to me. All the best with world domination by the way....

Happy new year.

PS. My writing requires a few penguins too :)

Lisa Damian said...

Excellent goals. I like the writing goals (including the penguins) and the academic goals in particular. Best of luck on all of it!