Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Help please...

I'm trapped in this computer thingie. No, not there, under the grills. You'll need a screwdriver...

Sorry, I was having a bit of a flashback to the Amiga game "Cannon Fodder", which in the interminable installation took a moment to ask for a cup of tea. I can't help but wonder if anyone ever did pour it into the vents as it asked.

Now to what I'm actually asking for help with. It occurs to me that, what with one thing and another (mostly 900 year old things, but also the bit where I didn't notice it happening), I didn't really do that much publicity when Searching was launched. For all that it's not nearly silly enough for my current tastes, I'd quite like to put together a bit of a blog tour to promote it, on the basis that I'm probably a lot more confident and outgoing this side of a computer screen than I'll ever be face to face.

If anyone feels kind enough to host me, please let me know.

5 comments:

Jodie said...

I totally would! I might not be quite what you're looking for because my numbers are quite small (I'm at about 30 views a day now, building slow and steady). Still good luck.

notenoughwords said...

I'll host you Stu :)

Jodie said...

My comment seems to have got lost. I'd be happy to host, but I might not be quite right for your plans (my numbers are up to about 30 views a day which is a small but steady increase).

stu said...

Thanks, both of you. Since I'm long past the point for trying to cram everything into a few days as the book's launched, any time you've got a bit of a blank spot on the blog would be great.

Jodie said...

Right I have some space this week as I'm engaged in trying to get other things off the ground. E-mail me and let me know what you're thinking of for a post format and we'll try and get something up soon as.