Friday, 10 April 2009

Stuff

  • I'm a little over the 20000 word mark again with the novel, and it seems to be going pretty well. Both Bob the Vampire and the line about zombie sofas made it intact, along with something about why fairy creatures wouldn't really understand remote controls, not to mention the perils of decorating something that doesn't conform to normal laws of physics.
  • The second team didn't get relegated after all, so instead of nice cheap wickets, I might actually get a contest.
  • I've been applying for an assortment of jobs away from the research community. I might put in one or two attempts there, but at the moment I can't see history as my main focus for the years to come. Of course, I might still be entirely wrong about that, but I doubt it.
  • I tried remembering the various things I've read so far this year, but couldn't do it. Clearly, some of them weren't that memorable.

No comments: