Saturday, 25 October 2008

The Novel's back on

You may recall that a while back, the e-publisher who was going to put out my novel Searching ceased trading, leaving me looking for someone else interested in it. Well, it seems I've found them. One of the larger of the bunch of e-publishers that have grown up, Double Dragon Publishing, has accepted it for publication, probably in mid-2009. This, as well as being good news, probably means I need to shift my writing focus back to the on-hold sequel, and away from the revisions of what I've just written, though I'm not giving up on that by any means.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Soon you are going to be some big shot and forget all about us little people. That's ok though - we'll still be happy for you - at least I will be! This is really exciting news!!!

stu said...

And now I find myself thinking of tiny people, possibly gnomes, and wondering if I can persuade them to do my re-writes. Maybe I should leave it at the bottom of the garden.

Heather said...

They're too busy at the party they're holding for you. hehe

Alex Moore said...

woo hoo. stories like these make me happy:) blessings.

Andi said...

Great, Stu. Congratulations.

April Boland said...

Congratulations!

While I'm here, I'd like to mention that I loved your latest Estella article. Witty and wonderful as always.

stu said...

Thanks, everyone.