Friday, 23 May 2008

Joe goes missing


My cat Joe has gone missing. There's no sign of him around the farm, but equally there's no sign that something might have killed him. That is, sadly, a possibility when we have foxes in the area. I'm faintly hopeful, since the last time he went missing he'd hitched a ride on a lorry. The main worry is that someone has been flytipping on the farm. I doubt he'll have been stupid enough to go with them since he's scared of other people, but it's a worry. We're at the point where there's little to do other than wait.


3 comments:

Andi said...

I'm so sorry about Joe. I lost a kitty this year myself, so I know your pain . . . here's to hoping that he simply found a warm grassy spot and slept the sleep of cats. Keep us posted.

Stephanie said...

Say it ain't so, Joe!

I'm so sorry to hear about Joe's disappearance. I'm sure he's just off having cat adventures. He'll be home soon.

stu said...

Thank you both for the kind thoughts. By the time I'd read them, he'd sauntered back, looking like we hadn't been all over the farm shouting for him.