Thursday, 3 April 2008

Off Colour

Just a brief post, partly because I'm not feeling particularly well, but mostly because I have a lot to do. I've got to go through Domesday Book again, revising some of my figures, and since my university library doesn't seem to have signed up to the database version, I'm doing it the old fashioned way. It's slightly annoying when you consider that it was a group from the same university that put the thing together.

I've just got hold of the new books by Kelly Armstrong and Jim Butcher, so it's fairly certain that nothing else is going to get much of a look in reading wise for the next few days, except perhaps for Sophie Hannah's Pessimism for Beginners, her most recent collection of poetry. My own writing is somewhere further down the list, though I've been getting a decent amount of poetry together in the last few days.

No comments: