Saturday, 19 January 2008

Old Things Found

Transfering things between computers, I've just come across an old floppy disk containing a few unfinished pieces of work I'd deleted a while back. None of them is particularly wonderful, but looking at them with fresh eyes, maybe they were false starts I needed. Maybe I can even make them work now.

On a different note, yesterday saw Shaun Pollock's last appearance in an international 20-20 cricket match. He's retired as the highest wicket taker in that form of the game, and even if the record won't last more than a month or two, I'm still glad to see him hold it. He's been, not just one of the best bowlers in the world, but one of the best allrounders for years, and never seems to have gotten the same credit as the McGraths, Flintoffs etc.

No comments: