Thursday, 17 January 2008

Beginning with a poem

So, the first blog entry. Hmm...perhaps I should have done it at a point where I had more to say. I supose the first thing to do is to point out that I already have a fencing related blog over at www.fencing.net, and will continue to make any fencing related entries there. This will probably end up devoted more to reading, writing, assorted sports other than fencing and, very occasionally, history. I'll probably also occasionally subject people to very bad pieces of poetry. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Silly Words

Rhyming orange isn't nice
But florenge works a treat
Just don't blarz to celebrate
On any busy street.

Or if you need, for metre
A shorter word to use
For marmalade use zelca
Then throw in onzi too

So nalarise your jelco
Fluuge your fluugal cup
Poetry is much more fun
With half the words made up.

No comments: